I chat with Mark Bellefleur, of CrossFit YQM. Not only is Mark an experienced Crossfit coach, he is also a partner in his own affiliate, CrossFit YQM in Moncton New Brunswick and he is the organizer of, the D-town Throwdown, a very successful and wildly fun team competition hosted at YQM entering its sixth year with the event coming up in August. We chat about what its like to put on an event, what some of the challenges are, and talk about how he has crafted D-town into a success.
- BoxJumper Podcast 07: CrossFit on the Road with Chris Kerr
- BoxJumper Podcast 06: CrossFit Games Competitor and Masters Athlete Colleen McQuaid
- BoxJumper Podcast 05: Top 10 reasons I love being a CrossFit coach
- BoxJumper Podcast 04: Bringing the CrossFit Community Together for Competition, with guest Mark Bellefleur of CrossFit YQM
- BoxJumper Podcast 03: Redefining fitness as you age, with guests Dr. Stanley Jacobs and Ryan Parker