I chat with Mark Bellefleur, of CrossFit YQM. Not only is Mark an experienced Crossfit coach, he is also a partner in his own affiliate, CrossFit YQM in Moncton New Brunswick and he is the organizer of, the D-town Throwdown, a very successful and wildly fun team competition hosted at YQM entering its sixth year with the event coming up in August. We chat about what its like to put on an event, what some of the challenges are, and talk about how he has crafted D-town into a success.
- Talking About Weight Loss, Fitness and Lifestyle Changes on Global News Morning
- BoxJumper Podcast 09: Food for Everyday Life and Fitness, with Registered Dietician Laurie Barker Jackman
- BoxJumper Podcast Episode 08: Your CrossFit Foundation is Your Feet, with Certified Pedorthist PJ Makinen
- BoxJumper Podcast 07: CrossFit on the Road with Chris Kerr
- BoxJumper Podcast 06: CrossFit Games Competitor and Masters Athlete Colleen McQuaid