The beginnings of an elite-level CrossFit athlete that makes it onto the competition floor at the CrossFit games sounds an awful lot like how CrossFit starts for many of us. But competitors like Colleen McQuaid have a different kind of spark, a more powerful engine and a dedication that separates them from the pack. Fresh off her impressive debut at the 2018 CrossFit Games in the Masters Women 35-39 age group competition, I speak with Colleen about how she got hooked on the sport, how her professional life as a physiotherapist helps inform her training, and how her family has supported her along the way as dreams became reality.
- BoxJumper Podcast 07: CrossFit on the Road with Chris Kerr
- BoxJumper Podcast 06: CrossFit Games Competitor and Masters Athlete Colleen McQuaid
- BoxJumper Podcast 05: Top 10 reasons I love being a CrossFit coach
- BoxJumper Podcast 04: Bringing the CrossFit Community Together for Competition, with guest Mark Bellefleur of CrossFit YQM
- BoxJumper Podcast 03: Redefining fitness as you age, with guests Dr. Stanley Jacobs and Ryan Parker